Reprint from The Mortgage Professors Website, April 19, 2004, Revised November 28, 2006, October 2, 2007, Reviewed April 10, 2011 — © 2011 Mortgage Professor The cost of using funds in a 401K as down payment should be compared with … Continue reading
Mobile Phone & Tablet App
- Military Relocation Professional, New Orleans, LA
- FOR SALE BY OWNER
- Mandatory Flood Insurance Surcharges Effective 4/1/2015
- The Power of Interest
- Property Disclosures and ‘Redhibition’
- Reverse Mortgage… a Relief for Seniors
- How Much Home Can You Afford?
- USDA-RD Financing for All of Slidell
- Negotiating a Home Sale
- Orleans Parish, First Time Homebuyers
- Who is a Likely Buyer for a ‘Bond for Deed’?
- REAL ESTATE SCAM ALERT –
- Closing Costs
- Are There Really Great Bargains in Buying Foreclosures?
- Use Your Own Agent When Buying a Home
- Improve Credit Scores with NO MORE Late Payments
- Free Money for First Time Homebuyers
- Covington, LA
- Mandeville LA –
- SLIDELL, LA
- Abita Springs, LA –
- A Note to the First Time Homebuyer
- Negotiating a Short Sale
- Great Customer Service – You Deserve It ! !
- What Kind of Agent are You?
- Real Estate Successions
- Rent to Own, Lease Purchase, Owner Finance
- Buying a Home. . .
- Free Credit Scores
- Buying a new Home? . . .Warning!!!