Why you need a Real Estate Consultant, not just another Agent. . .
I am a full-time real estate professional. As such I will share with you in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market in order to help you navigate one of the largest financial decisions of your lifetime. Putting my clients first has been the hallmark of my success. So if you are looking for a true professional to help you buy or sell a home in the Greater New Orleans Area, please contact me. I look forward to working with you.
** Certified 203k Specialist — I am a certified FHA-203k Specialist, a loan program designed to assist buyers wanting to purchase distressed properties (hurricane damaged, repos, or short sales) that require rehab.
** Accredidations –
** Memberhips. . .
Visit my websites:
Search by Topic
- Investment Property – Another Way to Build Wealth
- Real Estate Successions
- No Money Down Financing?
- Reverse Mortgage… a Relief for Seniors
- Buying a new Home? . . .Warning!!!
- Principle, Interest, PMI, Escrow – What’s it all About?
- Property Disclosures and ‘Redhibition’
- Negotiating a Home Sale
- Who is a Likely Buyer for a ‘Bond for Deed’?
- FOR SALE BY OWNER
- Closing Costs
- Use Your Own Agent When Buying a Home
- The Power of Interest
- Are There Really Great Bargains in Buying Foreclosures?
- ‘Bond for Deed’ – A Type of Owner Finance
- Mandatory Flood Insurance Surcharges Effective 4/1/2015
- Military Relocation Professional, New Orleans, LA
- How Much Home Can You Afford?
- USDA-RD Financing for All of Slidell
- Orleans Parish, First Time Homebuyers
- REAL ESTATE SCAM ALERT –
- Improve Credit Scores with NO MORE Late Payments
- Free Money for First Time Homebuyers
- Covington, LA
- Mandeville LA –
- SLIDELL, LA
- Abita Springs, LA –
- A Note to the First Time Homebuyer
- Negotiating a Short Sale
- Great Customer Service – You Deserve It ! !